The following pet varieties are boarded at The Pet Agency facility:
We provide superb kenneling at our residence. Dog boarding with us includes access to a yard and plenty of opportunities to go on walks and receive affection. Crate-free kenneling is available for dogs with impeccable potty-training and social skills. Call 916-968-3111 to check Boarding availability.
Pet BOARDING ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS: We only can accept well-socialized dogs who get along well with other pets, people and property.
We cannot accept the following types of pets(under any circumstances) for Boarding and/or Board/Train care:
- Guard dogs and dogs in training to be guard dogs
- Dogs trained to be overtly aggressive towards and/or attack people, pets and/or property
- Fighting dogs(dogs trained to fight other dogs)
- Dogs who have a history of biting people/pets and/or a history of unprovoked aggression
Pre-Boarding List and Admission Requirements
We require all dogs/cats to be current with all shots and vaccinations.
Boarding labs/shots checklist:
(1) Dog and Cat Vaccinations–
- DOG current vaccination list:
- Parainfluenza and Parvovirus
- Bordetella(kennel cough)
Note: Protected levels of vaccine titers are also acceptable. The Bordetella shot must be administered at least 10 days prior to your dog(s) check-in date for boarding.
Note 2: We also need a poop sample testing negative for Giardia in the past 12 months (the testing method must be ELISA or Snaps).
- CAT current vaccination list:
- FVRCP (FelineViruses: Rhinotracheitis, Calicivirus and Panleukopenia)
Note: Protected levels of vaccine titers are also acceptable. Cats must be neutered or spayed.
(2) Flea and Tick Prevention Program. I certify that my dog(or any other pet that can get fleas and ticks) is on a scheduled flea and tick prevention program. If fleas and/or ticks are discovered on my dog (pet) while under the Pet Agency’s care, The Pet Agency may administer a flea and tick bath to my dog (pet) and I agree to pay The Pet Agency’s standard charge for that service.
(3) Known exposure to diseases. I understand that The Pet Agency will not be able to accommodate any dog, cat (or any other type of pet) that has been exposed to rabies, distemper, or parvovirus within 30 days. The Pet Agency staff are not veterinarians, do not have backgrounds in animal medicine and are not expected to detect illness in dogs (pets).
Call or Text 916-968-3111 if you have questions about and/or want to schedule Boarding.
Nail Trim and Washing for Small Pets
We provide onsite dog washing, light grooming and nail trim service for small pets. A 72-hour advanced reservation is requested for pets needing extensive grooming care requiring a full hair cut in addition to nail trim and wash and/or pets with extensively matted fur. Call 916-968-3111 for availability.